Flight Deck (on-ride POV)
Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Video: Flight Deck Front Row Seat on-ride POV Canada's Wonderland, CoasterForce
Flight Deck is Canada's only inverted looping jet coaster.
- Duration: 1 minute, 46 seconds
- Height Requirement: 52"
- Rider Safety: Maximum height of 78
- Canadas first inverted coaster when it opened in 1995.
- Formerly known as Top Gun and was themed after the movie of the same name. The two trains were originally named Maverick and Ice Man.
- Sits on the former site of Zumba Flume, a popular water log ride that was in operation when the Park opened in 1981.
- Simulates the feeling of flying an F-14 fighter jet.
- Trains travel at almost 80km/hour through 5 inversions highlighted by an Immelmann loop which is named after an aircraft maneuver made famous by Max Immelmann, a World War 1 pilot.
Ontario Attractions | Ontario Travel Guides | About | FAQ | Photos | Copyright | Contact