|Gibraltar Point Lighthouse, Toronto Island Park|
This photo is of the Gibraltar Point Lighthouse. First completed in 1808, the Island Lighthouse is the oldest landmark in Toronto. From its site on Gibraltar Point, it has watched most of Toronto's history unfold; its light beam has, for more than 150 years, been a welcome guide for the mariner into the Harbour of Toronto. More information at bit.ly/10P5Mg webpage. Photo looking northwest from Lakeshore Ave.
GPS: 43 deg 36' 48.23" N, 79 deg 23' 4.93" W (43.6133972, -79.3847028)